The Sky Vega Racer from Pantech is a high-end dual-core smartphone that is only available in Korea. Billed at launch as the fastest Android handset yet, it is aimed at the same market segment as Samsung’s Galaxy S II.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture