NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- NEW Open Letter to the Honorable Members of the European Parliament 15 April 2019
- NEW A Step Forward in Footwear Retail 11 April 2019
- NEW Dump the Keys and Build a Smart Lock Control Unit Fast 10 April 2019
- NEW NXP fully supports publication of Delegated Act on C-ITS 1 April 2019
- NEW Autonomous Retail: RAIN RFID & NFC Make it Happen 29 March 2019
- NEW Can we trust NFC-enabled meters? 28 March 2019
- NEW W.I.N.N.E.R.S.! – The Championship Line Up of i.MX 8M and i.MX 8QuadMax Products 27 March 2019
- Get Personal with Your Set-Top Box 20 March 2019
- Beauty Products Get a Makeover with Interactive, Secure NFC Tags 14 March 2019
- Build A Smart Thermostat Control Unit in Minutes 12 March 2019
NXP in NFC World
- NXP spells out NFC’s role in automated stores 12 April 2019
- Public Transport Victoria picks NXP’s Mifare 2GO platform for multimodal NFC ticketing 29 March 2019
- NXP opens doors in China with RocketXS NFC electronic locks 28 February 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- NXP adds support for FeliCa to NFC phones 22 February 2019
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap 15 February 2019
- NXP and Identiv announce breakthrough in NFC tag pricing 5 February 2019
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019 11 January 2019
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments 10 December 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- NXP unveils high security NFC tags that let brands deliver digitally connected products at scale 25 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- NXP gets $2bn takeover breakup fee from Qualcomm 26 July 2018
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls 12 July 2018
- NXP launches full-service NFC mobile wallet platform for wearable, mobile and IoT device makers 7 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Google Pay adds support for Mifare public transportation tickets 20 March 2018
- NXP puts eSIM, secure element and NFC on a single chip 6 March 2018
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February 19 February 2018
- Garmin picks NXP chip for wearable payments 7 February 2018