NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Slam the brakes on China’s gridlock with connected car tech 26 April 2017
- Guest loyalty, contactless technology, and the hotel of the future 18 April 2017
- Phishing with IoT Edge Node Lures – A New Attack Vector for Which to Prepare 6 April 2017
- Paving the way for digital identities and mobile eGov access 21 March 2017
- Mission critical auto apps get makeover- infotainment gets personal 17 March 2017
- New i.MX 8X takes flight 14 March 2017
- Time-Sensitive Ethernet Paves Path for Industry 4.0 14 March 2017
- Step up your next audio, video and voice IoT development with i.MX 8M ecosystem partners 13 March 2017
- Unlock eCockpits and Camera Monitoring Systems with i.MX8QuadMax Ecosystem Partners 10 March 2017
- GDPR and the Internet of Things: Protecting the “I” in IoT – NXP Panel Discussion at MWC Barcelona 8 March 2017
NXP in NFC World+
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands 20 April 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- NXP adds new NFC chips and sensors to secure the Internet of Things 29 March 2017
- NXP signs deals to add NFC to cars 28 February 2017
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors 27 February 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- NXP unveils IoT security platform 14 February 2017
- NXP predicts ePassports will become virtual mobile identities 27 January 2017
- NXP reveals solutions for secure wearables and IoT at CES 2017 5 January 2017
- Huawei Pay NFC mobile payments rolled out across China public transport 20 December 2016
- Google unveils updated Android for Internet of Things 14 December 2016
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar has NFC controller 7 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal 27 October 2016
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows 25 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- NXP sees soar in activation rates for NFC transit in China 12 October 2016
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx 28 September 2016
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport 22 September 2016
- FeliCa NFC technology confirmed for Apple Pay in Japan 7 September 2016