NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- IoT Security: Joining Forces 15 February 2018
- NFC: Consumer Product Manufacturers Are Missing the Boat 14 February 2018
- How Automotive Ethernet Delivers: The Data Dilemma Of Highly Autonomous Vehicles 12 February 2018
- Ensuring high quality and efficiency as key principles – EU Cybersecurity Act 31 January 2018
- Wireless Providers at Super Bowl LII Can’t Afford a Fumble 29 January 2018
- Let’s hear it for wireless! Introducing our MiGLO family at CES 2018 11 January 2018
- Amazon’s New Alexa-on-a-Chip with i.MX Helps Large OEMs Give Their Products a Voice 9 January 2018
- Bringing the Digital Age to Frozen Foods 9 January 2018
- Redefining the IoT Edge Experience at CES 2018 8 January 2018
- Far-Field Voice Solution Based on NXP i.MX Applications Processors 8 January 2018
NXP in NFC World
- Garmin picks NXP chip for wearable payments 7 February 2018
- Hasbro picks NXP chips for new NFC music mixing game 4 January 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- NXP releases IoT microcontroller with NFC and energy harvesting 24 October 2017
- NXP cuts card transaction times, adds fingerprints to cards 20 October 2017
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module 17 October 2017
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS 21 September 2017
- NXP and Changan Automobile to cooperate on infotainment and future vehicle technologies 31 August 2017
- NXP details best practices for deploying successful national electronic IDs 28 July 2017
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution 27 June 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- NXP issues statement of support for NFC tag reading on Apple devices 9 June 2017
- NXP supports launch of common mobile wallet platform across the UAE 8 June 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- NXP links Android Things IoT platform to the Google Cloud 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands 20 April 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- NXP adds new NFC chips and sensors to secure the Internet of Things 29 March 2017
- NXP signs deals to add NFC to cars 28 February 2017