NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- NXP is a top 100 Global Innovator: Big deal? 18 January 2017
- 5 automotive reveals at CES from NXP 17 January 2017
- Meet an NFC innovator: tooteko, a magic NFC ring gives objects a voice 11 January 2017
- NXP Threat Counter 3 January 2017
- The Internet of Scary Things 13 December 2016
- NXP and Google Fast Track Android Things for IoT 13 December 2016
- Remote-control airplanes: from toys to high-tech systems 12 December 2016
- Meet an NFC innovator: Poken 8 December 2016
- NXP Point of Sale Solutions… Sparking Innovation. 30 November 2016
- Wristbanditz and NXP create jungle fever in Vienna 30 November 2016
NXP in NFC World+
- NXP reveals solutions for secure wearables and IoT at CES 2017 5 January 2017
- Huawei Pay NFC mobile payments rolled out across China public transport 20 December 2016
- Google unveils updated Android for Internet of Things 14 December 2016
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar has NFC controller 7 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal 27 October 2016
- US consumers ‘largely unfamiliar’ with contactless and mobile payments, research shows 25 October 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- NXP sees soar in activation rates for NFC transit in China 12 October 2016
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx 28 September 2016
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport 22 September 2016
- FeliCa NFC technology confirmed for Apple Pay in Japan 7 September 2016
- Apple to offer iPhone with FeliCa NFC payments in Japan 30 August 2016
- NXP adds more powerful NFC controller and developer kits 30 June 2016
- French vineyard to safeguard its entire output with NFC 21 June 2016
- US Smart City Challenge adds NXP’s RFID tagging solutions 18 May 2016
- NXP unveils POS reader solution 18 May 2016
- Adidas builds NFC into racing suits for FIA authentication 27 April 2016
- NXP and HID Global to enable wearable devices to unlock doors 20 April 2016
- Xiaomi to launch Xiaomi Pay? 30 March 2016