NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- NEW NXP drives convenience in Chinese Access Market with “RocketXS” 21 February 2019
- NEW Movandi and NXP Collaborate on 5G 20 February 2019
- NEW Are Smart Cities Safer? 15 February 2019
- NEW MEET AN NFC INNOVATOR: MINIBREW 14 February 2019
- NEW Level Translators Bridge the Newest Low-voltage Digital Devices with Higher Voltage Peripherals 5 February 2019
- From blueprint to scale: Four reasons why the IoT is eventually delivering on its promise 16 January 2019
- 7 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE FUTURE OF RETAIL 10 January 2019
- A Safety-First Approach to Central Computing 8 January 2019
- NXP Brings Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® to Living Rooms Everywhere with Immersiv3D Audio Solution 8 January 2019
- The car that adapts for you: An experimental concept for future vehicles 7 January 2019
NXP in NFC World
- NXP adds support for FeliCa to NFC phones 22 February 2019
- NXP powers NFC payments in Sony Wena smart watch strap 15 February 2019
- NXP and Identiv announce breakthrough in NFC tag pricing 5 February 2019
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019 11 January 2019
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments 10 December 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- NXP unveils high security NFC tags that let brands deliver digitally connected products at scale 25 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- NXP gets $2bn takeover breakup fee from Qualcomm 26 July 2018
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls 12 July 2018
- NXP launches full-service NFC mobile wallet platform for wearable, mobile and IoT device makers 7 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Google Pay adds support for Mifare public transportation tickets 20 March 2018
- NXP puts eSIM, secure element and NFC on a single chip 6 March 2018
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February 19 February 2018
- Garmin picks NXP chip for wearable payments 7 February 2018
- Hasbro picks NXP chips for new NFC music mixing game 4 January 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- NXP releases IoT microcontroller with NFC and energy harvesting 24 October 2017
- NXP cuts card transaction times, adds fingerprints to cards 20 October 2017