NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Safe in-vehicle experience centers on security 3 November 2017
- A world of hackers, connectivity and automotive processors – what’s secure enough? 3 November 2017
- 10 ways NFC and RAIN RFID increase supply chain visibility 2 November 2017
- Cars are made of code 30 October 2017
- Your motor control designs just got a whole lot smarter with one little chip 30 October 2017
- Ultra-thin smartcard module makes ePassports more secure, more durable 24 October 2017
- Preventing prescription drug misuse: how smartcards can help contain the opioid epidemic in the US 17 October 2017
- Take the First Step Toward Voice Enablement with New Amazon Alexa Development Kit 12 October 2017
- V2X automated driving starts now 10 October 2017
- The Future of Fan Apparel: Nike & the NBA Team Up with NFC to Offer Exclusive Experiences 10 October 2017
NXP in NFC World
- NXP releases IoT microcontroller with NFC and energy harvesting 24 October 2017
- NXP cuts card transaction times, adds fingerprints to cards 20 October 2017
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module 17 October 2017
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS 21 September 2017
- NXP and Changan Automobile to cooperate on infotainment and future vehicle technologies 31 August 2017
- NXP details best practices for deploying successful national electronic IDs 28 July 2017
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution 27 June 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- NXP issues statement of support for NFC tag reading on Apple devices 9 June 2017
- NXP supports launch of common mobile wallet platform across the UAE 8 June 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- NXP links Android Things IoT platform to the Google Cloud 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands 20 April 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- NXP adds new NFC chips and sensors to secure the Internet of Things 29 March 2017
- NXP signs deals to add NFC to cars 28 February 2017
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors 27 February 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- NXP unveils IoT security platform 14 February 2017