NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- NEW i.MX 8M Delivers the Future of Intelligent, Media-Rich Devices 21 June 2018
- NEW From care assistant to lifesaver: raising a drone with added social value 20 June 2018
- NXP Elevates Its Leadership in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning 15 June 2018
- Automotive functional safety: The evolution of fail safe to fail operational architecture 12 June 2018
- Listen to “NXP, Mastercard And Visa Make Mobile Payments Turnkey For OEMs” on Spreaker 7 June 2018
- RAIN RFID for Retail Differentiation 28 May 2018
- Server Offloads Improve Data Center Economics 24 May 2018
- NXP i.MX 8M Supports Android Things 1.0 7 May 2018
- i.MX: Industry’s Only SoC That Can Provide Trust to Microsoft’s New Trusted Cyber Physical Systems 1 May 2018
- NXP Cup: Students Build and Race Autonomous Model Cars 26 April 2018
NXP in NFC World
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls 12 July 2018
- NXP launches full-service NFC mobile wallet platform for wearable, mobile and IoT device makers 7 June 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 Europe 1 June 2018
- Google Pay adds support for Mifare public transportation tickets 20 March 2018
- NXP puts eSIM, secure element and NFC on a single chip 6 March 2018
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February 19 February 2018
- Garmin picks NXP chip for wearable payments 7 February 2018
- Hasbro picks NXP chips for new NFC music mixing game 4 January 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- NXP releases IoT microcontroller with NFC and energy harvesting 24 October 2017
- NXP cuts card transaction times, adds fingerprints to cards 20 October 2017
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module 17 October 2017
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS 21 September 2017
- NXP and Changan Automobile to cooperate on infotainment and future vehicle technologies 31 August 2017
- NXP details best practices for deploying successful national electronic IDs 28 July 2017
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution 27 June 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- NXP issues statement of support for NFC tag reading on Apple devices 9 June 2017
- NXP supports launch of common mobile wallet platform across the UAE 8 June 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017