NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Autonomous cars and ethical dilemmas – an approach 23 June 2017
- i.MX RT Series—The Crossover Between Applications Processors & MCUs 21 June 2017
- Rachad Youssef, VP, Software Product Management, NIO 19 June 2017
- Glen De Vos, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Delphi 19 June 2017
- Kurt Sievers, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Automotive for NXP 19 June 2017
- David Slump, Executive Vice President, Operations, HARMAN 19 June 2017
- Hadi Nahari, CEO of Cognomotive 19 June 2017
- Blue Jay Eindhoven — a peek under the hood of the world’s first autonomous indoor drone 14 June 2017
- Blue Jay Eindhoven — the world’s first autonomous domestic drone 13 June 2017
- Values by design: Algorithmic identity for smart cities and beyond 12 June 2017
NXP in NFC World
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe 22 June 2017
- NXP issues statement of support for NFC tag reading on Apple devices 9 June 2017
- NXP supports launch of common mobile wallet platform across the UAE 8 June 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- NXP links Android Things IoT platform to the Google Cloud 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands 20 April 2017
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Asia 19 April 2017
- NXP adds new NFC chips and sensors to secure the Internet of Things 29 March 2017
- NXP signs deals to add NFC to cars 28 February 2017
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors 27 February 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- NXP unveils IoT security platform 14 February 2017
- NXP predicts ePassports will become virtual mobile identities 27 January 2017
- NXP reveals solutions for secure wearables and IoT at CES 2017 5 January 2017
- Huawei Pay NFC mobile payments rolled out across China public transport 20 December 2016
- Google unveils updated Android for Internet of Things 14 December 2016
- MacBook Pro Touch Bar has NFC controller 7 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal 27 October 2016