SJB Research publishes NFCW, the B2B news website that reports on emerging technologies that are transforming how consumers choose what to buy, who to buy from, and how to pay.
NFCW intelligently covers the latest developments in NFC along with an array of emerging online-to-offline technologies including QR, Bluetooth Low Energy and iBeacons, biometrics, acoustics, light-based communications, digital watermarks, augmented reality, bio-sensors and more.
Ask the experts…
These executives from SJB Research are on the NFCW Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sarah Clark is the editor-in-chief of NFCW and the author of numerous research reports including the best-selling and widely respected NFC Business Models.
Sarah is happy to take questions on any of the topics covered by NFCW, including NFC, Mobile wallets, Retail.
Download our NFC Business Models research report
This 2011 research report provided readers with strategies for mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, financial institutions, third party service providers — and their potential customers. You can now download the full report free of charge.
Join the NFCW Knowledge Centre
The NFCW Knowledge Centre goes beyond the news to provide in-depth information on the emerging technologies that are transforming how consumers choose what to buy, who to buy from, and how to pay.
Simply enter your details here to get one-click access to a wealth of case studies, webinars, research reports, technical papers and more.
All about the latest technologies — in one hour
Join NFCW’s Sarah Clark and expert speakers from the industry’s leading players for our in-depth webinar series which gives your the grounding you need on the latest hot topics, including HCE, tokenization, NFC in retail, testing, and more…
Get our email newsletter every Wednesday
Every Wednesday we send a round-up of the week’s industry news to 13,000+ subscribers all over the world.
You can get it too — sign up here.
Latest news from SJB Research…
- NEW Introducing Cilab: Test smart. Certify easy. 13 June 2019
- NFC tags ready for the mainstream 15 May 2019
- Webinar — NFC Type 5: Bridging NFC and RFID 16 April 2019
- Case study: Distillery knocks out counterfeiters with HID Global’s IoT platform for brand protection 4 April 2019
- Proceedings: Wearable Payment Summit at MWC Barcelona 2019 4 March 2019
SJB Research in NFCW
- NFC World launches Go to Market service for innovative technology suppliers 15 October 2018
- Calling all payment, card and secure credential technology suppliers 18 December 2017
- NFC technology report available for free download 30 September 2014
- Invitation to contribute to the NFC World+ Knowledge Centre 7 August 2014
- Disney MyMagic+ sets a new bar for mobile wallet design 12 March 2013
- The new issue of Mobile Wallet Outlook is now out 11 February 2013
- The Mobile Wallet Report: PayPal takes its digital wallet overseas, biometrics gain ground and marketers flock to Apple Passbook 18 December 2012
- Mobile Wallet Outlook: Merchants and new financial services players flex their mobile payments muscles 14 November 2012
- Meet NFC World at Cartes 2 November 2012
- How cloud-based NFC, iPhone 5 and security concerns will impact the mobile wallet market 3 October 2012
- New report provides an in-depth guide to NFC technologies and systems 16 April 2012
- New report maps out the current status and future trends in the NFC market 15 December 2011
- NFC World is now at nfcworld.com 15 August 2011
- 10% off NFC Business Models report — last two days! 9 June 2011
- We’re hiring: NFC World is looking for a Korea correspondent 30 May 2011
- NFC Business Models white paper sets out the key issues involved in introducing mobile wallet services 15 March 2011
- NFC World adds new journalist to cover rapid growth in industry 1 March 2011
- NFC Business Models report sets out strategies for success in the emerging mobile wallet wars 27 January 2011
- NFC Business Models: Just 48 hours left to save 25% on our new research report 29 November 2010
- New report identifies the latest thinking on NFC business models 25 October 2010