STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- Discover Drone Zone And How It Can Help You Build Your First Drone 19 April 2018
- Download our ebook: STSPIN Motor Control 13 April 2018
- Machine Learning Inside an Inertial Sensor for Unbelievable Efficiency 11 April 2018
- ST at the 4L Trophy: Two Students Cross the Desert to Help Children 5 April 2018
- ST Perfects Seat Control to Increase Comfort and Save Lives 28 March 2018
- 2 Features of Our New Motor Control SDK that Will Blow Your Mind 21 March 2018
- Orlando: An SoC With a Neural Network and the Future of IoT? 19 March 2018
- Better Fuel Injection Electronics Make Motorcycles Cleaner and Greener 15 March 2018
- IoT World Cup Winners Provide Inspiration with Products 12 March 2018
- EW 2018: Visitors to ST Booth Find Latest Technology — and Free Development Boards 28 February 2018
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- STMicroelectronics unveils all-in-one NFC module for wearable payments 20 October 2017
- NFC Forum certifies NFC tag chips from STMicroelectronics 13 October 2017
- MediaTek to offer OEMs ‘complete mobile payment platform’ that uses STMicroelectronics NFC technology 6 September 2017
- ST offers technical guidance on deploying NFC readers 8 August 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- STMicroelectronics launches ST25DV chips that can be read by both RFID readers and NFC phones 2 May 2017
- ST discovery kit speeds time to market for contactless applications 13 March 2017
- Nintendo Switch includes STMicroelectronics NFC technology 13 March 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT 21 February 2017
- ST creates reference design to simplify wearable payment deployments 5 January 2017
- STMicroelectronics to use NFC assets acquired from AMS to deliver next-generation solutions 23 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- STMicroelectronics joins the NFC World partner program 3 October 2016
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics 29 July 2016