STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW 3 New Curricula to Teach Embedded Machine Learning, Control Systems, and Drones 13 June 2019
- NEW Our New Tracker, a MOOC on LoRa: 3 Videos to Start Your IoT Application 11 June 2019
- NEW STM32 in the Sky, High Altitude Balloons Contest With Soaring Innovations 10 June 2019
- NEW Rewards of the ST Industrial Summit, 1,000 Participants Around a Smarter World 6 June 2019
- NEW How-To: Asset Tracking on Sigfox in Minutes with our Function Pack 5 June 2019
- NEW STM32H7: First Dual Core Version, More Accessible Single Core Models 4 June 2019
- NEW NanoEdge AI: Their First Machine Learning Application on the STM32G4 Series Blew Our Minds 3 June 2019
- NEW Technology Tour 2019: ST Connects with Toronto To Talk AI, IoT, and More 31 May 2019
- NEW Motor Control MOOC: 5 Courses on FOC, BLDC Motors, And so Much More 29 May 2019
- NEW Math Accelerators, High-Resolution Timers: A Unique Mixed-Signal MCU 28 May 2019
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST takes NFC to connected cars 28 May 2019
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers 17 May 2018