STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW [LIVE UPDATES] Luca Colli in Base Camp: Headaches, a Monk, and Yaks 22 April 2019
- NEW A MOOC to Learn Your Way Around an STM32F7 Discovery Kit 17 April 2019
- NEW STM32 Summit: All the Cloud Solutions to Answer China’s New Challenges 15 April 2019
- NEW STM32 Summit: All the Industrial Solutions to Answer China’s New Challenges 11 April 2019
- NEW STM32 Summit: All the AI Solutions to Answer China’s New Challenges 9 April 2019
- NEW Climbing Everest, Luca Colli and His Trip with ST to the Top of the World 3 April 2019
- NEW Small and Powerful RS485 Transceiver, It’s All About Flexibility and Robustness 25 March 2019
- Deep Dive: The Importance of High-End Converters with Digital PFC Controllers 20 March 2019
- A Wine Company’s Journey into ST’s Type-5 NFC Tag, the Flood of Innovation 14 March 2019
- The First SensorTile Course at Harvard, Two IoT Projects for a Better World 13 March 2019
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now 16 April 2019
- ST explores the role of NFC in cars 8 March 2019
- NFC Forum bridges the gap between QR mobile payments services and NFC devices 5 March 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at MWC19 24 February 2019
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers 17 May 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018