STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- First Accelerator in the ST Partner Program for More Than Prototyping 16 November 2017
- Smartwatches and Wearables at a Record 120 MHz with STM32L4+ 14 November 2017
- STWBC-EP and STWLC33: ST’s First 15 W Wireless Charging Solutions 9 November 2017
- Community Report October 2017: Music to the Ears of Engineers 3 November 2017
- L6986(F) and L6985F: 30 µA of Quiescent Current To Transform IoT 2 November 2017
- ST Helps Alibaba Unlock IoT Riches in China 25 October 2017
- STM32 Power Shield: The New Reference for Ultra-Low-Power Measurements 24 October 2017
- WPA2 Vulnerability: New Firmware for SPWF04 Coming Very Soon! 24 October 2017
- Last ST Technology Tour of 2017 Rocked Canada, the New IoT Country! 19 October 2017
- Avoid the Automotive Cybersecurity Speed Trap 18 October 2017
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- STMicroelectronics unveils all-in-one NFC module for wearable payments 20 October 2017
- NFC Forum certifies NFC tag chips from STMicroelectronics 13 October 2017
- MediaTek to offer OEMs ‘complete mobile payment platform’ that uses STMicroelectronics NFC technology 6 September 2017
- ST offers technical guidance on deploying NFC readers 8 August 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- STMicroelectronics launches ST25DV chips that can be read by both RFID readers and NFC phones 2 May 2017
- ST discovery kit speeds time to market for contactless applications 13 March 2017
- Nintendo Switch includes STMicroelectronics NFC technology 13 March 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT 21 February 2017
- ST creates reference design to simplify wearable payment deployments 5 January 2017
- STMicroelectronics to use NFC assets acquired from AMS to deliver next-generation solutions 23 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- STMicroelectronics joins the NFC World partner program 3 October 2016
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics 29 July 2016
- ARM includes AMS NFC payments booster in wearables reference design 23 February 2016
- ST includes AMS NFC chip in dev kit for IoT and wearables 19 November 2015
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS 1 May 2015