STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- SPWF04 : Low-Power Wi-Fi And Powerful MCU for MicroPython Applications 20 April 2017
- ST Community: The Place to Get Answers, Share Ideas, and Know What’s Coming 19 April 2017
- Tutorial: 6LoWPAN, Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Network and Sending Data to the Internet 13 April 2017
- FP-NET-6LPWIFI1 and FP-SNS-6LPNODE1: Function Packs Make Creating a 6LoWPAN Network Easy 12 April 2017
- ST25DV: Dual interface NFC tags 10 April 2017
- 48 V Direct Converters : A Unique Solution To Modern Motherboards And Data Centers 6 April 2017
- STSPIN32F0: Integrated Solution for Three-Phase BLDC motors 5 April 2017
- Wireless Charging Made Easy with the STWLC33 3 April 2017
- Securing the Connected Vehicle with the SPC58 30 March 2017
- Cloud Connectivity out of the box! 29 March 2017
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST discovery kit speeds time to market for contactless applications 13 March 2017
- Nintendo Switch includes STMicroelectronics NFC technology 13 March 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT 21 February 2017
- ST creates reference design to simplify wearable payment deployments 5 January 2017
- STMicroelectronics to use NFC assets acquired from AMS to deliver next-generation solutions 23 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- STMicroelectronics joins the NFC World partner program 3 October 2016
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics 29 July 2016
- ARM includes AMS NFC payments booster in wearables reference design 23 February 2016
- ST includes AMS NFC chip in dev kit for IoT and wearables 19 November 2015
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS 1 May 2015
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments 26 February 2015
- Supermarket in a box gives staff chance to shop at work 12 February 2015
- Premo introduces compact NFC antenna 19 March 2014
- ST offers NFC kit for IoT 14 February 2014
- ST adds dynamic tag memories 19 November 2013
- ST updates NFC SE 18 November 2013
- Daewoo fridge includes dynamic NFC tag 24 July 2013
- ABI reports NFC chip market shares 12 June 2013