STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW CleanTech World Tour: STM32 Ambassadors Journey to Help the Planet 23 July 2018
- NEW [Meet the Expert] NFC / RFID tag and reader Antenna design for the best performance in the Field 19 July 2018
- STM32F7 and H7 Value Line: Flash Trimmed, Possibilities Flourish 18 July 2018
- The 3 Success Stories of our Longest Ranging Time-of-Flight Sensor 17 July 2018
- Houston, SensorTile Solves Your Problem 10 July 2018
- SensorTile Capstone Projects, See What Universities and ST Can Do Together 9 July 2018
- Join ST for a 1-hour webinar on how to build secure Bluetooth mesh networks with the new BlueNRG-Mesh SDK 5 July 2018
- A MEMS Lab is Born at the Milan Polytechnic 27 June 2018
- One SoC to Make Your Bluetooth 5 Design More Efficient and Secure 22 June 2018
- Join Our ST PowerStudio Webinar – 26 June 18:30 CEST, 11:30 CDT 20 June 2018
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers 17 May 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- STMicroelectronics unveils all-in-one NFC module for wearable payments 20 October 2017
- NFC Forum certifies NFC tag chips from STMicroelectronics 13 October 2017
- MediaTek to offer OEMs ‘complete mobile payment platform’ that uses STMicroelectronics NFC technology 6 September 2017
- ST offers technical guidance on deploying NFC readers 8 August 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- STMicroelectronics launches ST25DV chips that can be read by both RFID readers and NFC phones 2 May 2017
- ST discovery kit speeds time to market for contactless applications 13 March 2017
- Nintendo Switch includes STMicroelectronics NFC technology 13 March 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017