STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW Everything You Can Learn, Try, and Do With Our New USB-C™ PD Ecosystem 22 February 2019
- NEW First STM32 MPU: 2 Cortex-A7 and 1 Cortex-M4 Makes 3 Reasons to Jump On Board 20 February 2019
- NEW The First Online Suite to Dynamically Bundle Your Motor Control Resources 14 February 2019
- NEW LSM6DSOX Now Available, First Inertial Sensor Ever with Machine Learning 11 February 2019
- NEW Meet Chris, With an STM32F7 and ST MEMS Mics to Keep Drivers Eyes on the Road 30 January 2019
- NEW Video: Getting Started with STM32G0 25 January 2019
- The First Electronic Power Breaker for 12 V bus Keeps Home Appliances in Check 17 January 2019
- Compelfest, ST Ignites the Cloud and IoT Revolutions in Russia 16 January 2019
- Moving to USB-C, The STUSB45 and Its Reference Design in a Video 14 January 2019
- Shaping Tomorrow’s Leaders with STM32 and AliOS Things 7 January 2019
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST launches NFC universal device for next-generation POS terminals 22 February 2019
- ST ships its one billionth secure element 20 February 2019
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars 23 January 2019
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 2018 26 November 2018
- ST releases NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board 22 November 2018
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers 17 May 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- STMicroelectronics unveils all-in-one NFC module for wearable payments 20 October 2017
- NFC Forum certifies NFC tag chips from STMicroelectronics 13 October 2017