STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW STYL Takes the WESU Reference Design for a Spin, in a Pen 17 October 2018
- NEW Journey Organizer, When ST’s Power Components Drive a GPS Logger 16 October 2018
- NEW Getting started with BlueNRG-Mesh 15 October 2018
- NEW Neonode Sensor Module, Please Do Not Keep Your Hands to Yourself! 11 October 2018
- NEW Getting Started with the VL53L1X, fastest miniature ToF sensor on the market 9 October 2018
- NEW The STM32 Step-by-Step Guide Will Make an Expert ST Developer Out of You 8 October 2018
- NEW 2 New Motors Drivers with So Many Applications It’ll Make Your Head Spin 3 October 2018
- NEW Nwave: The Thinnest Smart Parking Solution, with S2-LP and STM32F7 2 October 2018
- NEW The First STM8 Nucleo Boards, The New World of 8-bit MCUs 1 October 2018
- NEW The Smallest 45 V / 256 Microsteps Motor Driver, Now in World’s Top 10 27 September 2018
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables 18 October 2018
- ST adds NFC chips that can control lighting products, motorized appliances, fans, thermostats and more 1 October 2018
- ST combines an NFC controller, secure element and eSIM in a single mobile security chip 28 September 2018
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST 24 September 2018
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics 16 July 2018
- Mobvoi includes ST NFC technology in TicWatch Pro 29 June 2018
- ST launches Type 5 NFC tag chips with tamper detection and privacy features 26 June 2018
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers 17 May 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- STMicroelectronics unveils all-in-one NFC module for wearable payments 20 October 2017
- NFC Forum certifies NFC tag chips from STMicroelectronics 13 October 2017
- MediaTek to offer OEMs ‘complete mobile payment platform’ that uses STMicroelectronics NFC technology 6 September 2017
- ST offers technical guidance on deploying NFC readers 8 August 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017