STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- STSW-BNRG-S2LP: The Software to Marry Bluetooth and SigFox for IoT 22 September 2017
- ST CEO Carlo Bozotti Discusses Next-Gen Sensors at SEMI Event 20 September 2017
- SPC58 : Our most advanced automotive MCUs yet 15 September 2017
- Wizzilab: Come for the Cool WizziKit, Stay for the Amazing Customizations 13 September 2017
- ST Developers Conference: IoT and SensorTile Make a Splash, Literally! 7 September 2017
- SPBTLE-1S: New All-in-One Bluetooth LE Module with Cortex-M0 6 September 2017
- ST25R3911B-DISCO : The Most Flexible and Powerful NFC / HF RFID Development Board Today 6 September 2017
- ST Developers Conference: New ST Partner Program, Unity Powering Innovation 31 August 2017
- Arm Keil guest blog 31 August 2017
- ST Developers Conference: Secure Boot and Firmware Upgrade Made Easy Thanks to Hands-on Lab 30 August 2017
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- MediaTek to offer OEMs ‘complete mobile payment platform’ that uses STMicroelectronics NFC technology 6 September 2017
- ST offers technical guidance on deploying NFC readers 8 August 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- STMicroelectronics launches ST25DV chips that can be read by both RFID readers and NFC phones 2 May 2017
- ST discovery kit speeds time to market for contactless applications 13 March 2017
- Nintendo Switch includes STMicroelectronics NFC technology 13 March 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT 21 February 2017
- ST creates reference design to simplify wearable payment deployments 5 January 2017
- STMicroelectronics to use NFC assets acquired from AMS to deliver next-generation solutions 23 December 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- STMicroelectronics joins the NFC World partner program 3 October 2016
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics 29 July 2016
- ARM includes AMS NFC payments booster in wearables reference design 23 February 2016
- ST includes AMS NFC chip in dev kit for IoT and wearables 19 November 2015
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS 1 May 2015
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments 26 February 2015
- Supermarket in a box gives staff chance to shop at work 12 February 2015