STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- NEW One SoC to Make Your Bluetooth 5 Design More Efficient and Secure 22 June 2018
- NEW Join Our ST PowerStudio Webinar – 26 June 18:30 CEST, 11:30 CDT 20 June 2018
- NEW Discover our new GNSS Positioning Community 19 June 2018
- NEW ST Enables IoT Innovation with Innovation World Cup Series! 18 June 2018
- NEW STM32 MCUs Now With Alexa Voice Service for Smarter IoT Devices 8 June 2018
- NEW Join our STM32 Motor Control Webinar – June 4th, 15:00-16:00 CET! 1 June 2018
- NEW Making Bluetooth mesh Easy, Scalable, And User Friendly 25 May 2018
- AI Applications Highlight 2018 MakeNTU 18 May 2018
- ST TRANSIL™ Protection Devices Can Protect Your CAN Transceiver 17 May 2018
- The Future of Automotive Pumps is Electric! 14 May 2018
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- ST offers contactless payments terminal ‘in a box’ 6 June 2018
- TCL picks ST’s NFC controller for Alcatel 3V smartphone 4 June 2018
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers 17 May 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2018
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity 21 February 2018
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 27 November 2017
- STMicroelectronics unveils all-in-one NFC module for wearable payments 20 October 2017
- NFC Forum certifies NFC tag chips from STMicroelectronics 13 October 2017
- MediaTek to offer OEMs ‘complete mobile payment platform’ that uses STMicroelectronics NFC technology 6 September 2017
- ST offers technical guidance on deploying NFC readers 8 August 2017
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security 25 May 2017
- Rambus to demonstrate CryptoManager IoT Device Management with STMicroelectronics 17 May 2017
- NFC World’s Partner Program shortlisted for commercial innovation award 9 May 2017
- STMicroelectronics launches ST25DV chips that can be read by both RFID readers and NFC phones 2 May 2017
- ST discovery kit speeds time to market for contactless applications 13 March 2017
- Nintendo Switch includes STMicroelectronics NFC technology 13 March 2017
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 23 February 2017
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT 21 February 2017
- ST creates reference design to simplify wearable payment deployments 5 January 2017
- STMicroelectronics to use NFC assets acquired from AMS to deliver next-generation solutions 23 December 2016