NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- NXP shows off latest advances in IoT at MWC 24 February 2015
- NXP Shows the Future of the Driving Experience MWC 2015 23 February 2015
- U.S. Congressman Mike Honda visits NXP’s San Jose Office 19 February 2015
- Protect your reputation with genuine MIFARE products 10 February 2015
- Stella wins TechCrunch’s 2015 best Technology Achievement award 6 February 2015
- NXP builds on transport ticketing leadership to enable smart mobility future 28 January 2015
- Connected cars at CES 2015 7 January 2015
- Advances in automotive at CES 2015 5 January 2015
- What’s new for wearables at CES 2015 24 December 2014
- Trusted operating environments for biometric smartcards 24 December 2014
NXP in NFC World+
- NXP and Enfucell give cold comfort to biopharmaceutical supply chain 12 February 2015
- NXP offers pre-validated NFC mPOS module 9 February 2015
- NXP CEO: China will be next major NFC payments market 6 February 2015
- NXP sues Marvell over Xbox NFC chips 28 January 2015
- VivaLnk shows wearable NFC thermometer 6 January 2015
- NXP to host Mifare SDK webinar 8 December 2014
- NXP unveils secure NFC solution for connected cars 4 November 2014
- NFC tech included in iPad Mini 3 27 October 2014
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2 23 October 2014
- NFC World+ breaks all records in September 3 October 2014
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS 19 September 2014
- NXP publishes guide to NFC and the Internet of Things 9 September 2014
- NXP launches dynamic NFC tag chip for consumer devices 5 September 2014
- Apple iPhone NFC payments rumours reach fever pitch 1 September 2014
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6 28 August 2014
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand 29 July 2014
- Amazon Fire phone packs NXP chip 28 July 2014
- Survey finds American cardholders are ready for EMV 4 July 2014
- Dress shirt maker offers NFC bonus 10 June 2014
- Morgan Stanley predicts Apple will include NFC in iPhone 6 — and NXP will supply the controller chips 21 May 2014