NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- The accidental thermal engineer – Top Clip 3 September 2015
- How to Prevent Identity Theft 1 September 2015
- Meet an NFC innovator: touchables 27 August 2015
- 3 reasons hotels are switching to NFC 25 August 2015
- Wear it’s at: wearable payment systems are boldly going forward 20 August 2015
- The accidental thermal engineer – A look at die-level heat transfer 13 August 2015
- How NFC is helping Coca-Cola deliver happiness at the Milan Expo 11 August 2015
- Cashless, ticketless events made possible by MIFARE 6 August 2015
- Don’t spy – Engage! 4 August 2015
- Smart Cars: Beyond the Confines of Manufacturing 30 July 2015
NXP in NFC World+
- TD Bank to pilot NFC payments with Nymi biometric wristband 13 August 2015
- ECMA updates NFC security standards 11 August 2015
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade? 3 July 2015
- NXP introduces plug and play NFC solution for Internet of Things 23 June 2015
- NFC inventors win award 12 June 2015
- Tiny NXP diode to protect NFC chips 3 June 2015
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC 29 May 2015
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’ 22 May 2015
- Samsung picks Oberthur for mobile payments in Europe 18 May 2015
- Samsung to use NXP SE for Chinese devices 8 May 2015
- Tony Sabetti joins CPI as NFC lead 7 May 2015
- Qualcomm and NXP team up for NFC on Snapdragon platforms 5 May 2015
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS 1 May 2015
- NFC inventors nominated for Patent Office award 21 April 2015
- NFC to connect Shanghai smart business district 9 April 2015
- NXP uses NFC to make smart homes easier to manage 20 March 2015
- NXP unveils connected car with NFC and payments 11 March 2015
- NXP tool helps developers access secure elements 2 March 2015
- NXP and Enfucell give cold comfort to biopharmaceutical supply chain 12 February 2015
- NXP offers pre-validated NFC mPOS module 9 February 2015