NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Mobile World Congress 2016 10 February 2016
- Erik Harkes, BAGTAG 9 February 2016
- Nikolaj Hviid, Bragi 9 February 2016
- Yuri Steinbuch, STORM Eindhoven 9 February 2016
- John McLear, NFC Ring 9 February 2016
- The accidental thermal engineer – Can we know Tj by looking at Tcase? – Part 3 9 February 2016
- EcoCAR teams transform Chevy hotrods into eco-friendly muscle cars 3 February 2016
- U.S. Senator Gary Peters test drives new connected car technology for safer roads 28 January 2016
- Why Russians don’t slow down to pay tolls 27 January 2016
- NXP Connects Silicon Valley 26 January 2016
NXP in NFC World+
- NXP updates NFC Taginfo app 2 February 2016
- Join NFC World for a free webinar on NFC and the internet of things 21 January 2016
- Carta and NXP to enable NFC payments and offers on wearables, mobile and connected devices 20 January 2016
- NXP and Guala add NFC security to wine and spirit bottle caps 19 January 2016
- NXP to showcase NFC and IoT technologies in 86 cities around the world 7 January 2016
- NXP unveils NFC frontend for contactless payment readers 4 January 2016
- NXP launches NFC blister packs and pill bottles for medication tracking 18 November 2015
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Cartes 13 November 2015
- MasterCard extends tokenization platform to clothing, accessories and wearable devices 26 October 2015
- NXP backs NFC hackathon 16 October 2015
- iPhone 6s includes NXP’s 66V10 NFC controller 29 September 2015
- CTIA visitors get NFC badges 23 September 2015
- TD Bank to pilot NFC payments with Nymi biometric wristband 13 August 2015
- ECMA updates NFC security standards 11 August 2015
- Next iPhone to get NFC upgrade? 3 July 2015
- NXP introduces plug and play NFC solution for Internet of Things 23 June 2015
- NFC inventors win award 12 June 2015
- Tiny NXP diode to protect NFC chips 3 June 2015
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC 29 May 2015
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’ 22 May 2015