NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Dual configurable logic: Making space for endless possibilities 21 November 2014
- Talking machines: NFC on the factory floor 19 November 2014
- Tuned for performance: NFC for Linux/Windows/Android systems 18 November 2014
- Connect with everything: NFC and the IoT 12 November 2014
- Is that really you? Biometrics and the future of smartcard authentication 11 November 2014
- A key to NFC: Better access applications 10 November 2014
- NXP host record Analyst Day in New York City 6 November 2014
- The new way to pay: NFC delivers convenience and enhanced customer service 6 November 2014
- Why is everyone talking about NFC? 3 November 2014
- Creating a trusted environment for government 31 October 2014
NXP in NFC World+
- NXP unveils secure NFC solution for connected cars 4 November 2014
- NFC tech included in iPad Mini 3 27 October 2014
- Apple builds NFC tech into iPad Air 2 23 October 2014
- NFC World+ breaks all records in September 3 October 2014
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS 19 September 2014
- NXP publishes guide to NFC and the Internet of Things 9 September 2014
- NXP launches dynamic NFC tag chip for consumer devices 5 September 2014
- Apple iPhone NFC payments rumours reach fever pitch 1 September 2014
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6 28 August 2014
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand 29 July 2014
- Amazon Fire phone packs NXP chip 28 July 2014
- Survey finds American cardholders are ready for EMV 4 July 2014
- Dress shirt maker offers NFC bonus 10 June 2014
- Morgan Stanley predicts Apple will include NFC in iPhone 6 — and NXP will supply the controller chips 21 May 2014
- Premo introduces compact NFC antenna 19 March 2014
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app 6 March 2014
- New Mini gets NFC key cap option 5 March 2014
- NXP demos Qi with NFC 27 February 2014
- Smartrac adds Ntag213 tags 26 February 2014
- NXP updates NFC controller for HCE 26 February 2014