NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Taking a ride at the speed of sunlight 19 September 2014
- Ethernet: Ticket to Driverless Car 15 September 2014
- NFC Business Adoption Drives Internet of Things 12 September 2014
- NFC: Consumers critical link for the Internet of Things 10 September 2014
- NXP at ITS World Congress: V2X live in action on Belle Isle 8 September 2014
- NFC Academy pilot passes with flying colors 20 August 2014
- Feeding the World with LEDs? 19 August 2014
- Crank it up! Powerful, crystal clear audio without any risk 13 August 2014
- Your next mobile charger will be wireless 12 August 2014
- Good things come in small packages: the Google Little Box Challenge 11 August 2014
NXP in NFC World+
- iPhone 6 teardown shows NFC chips from NXP — and AMS 19 September 2014
- NXP publishes guide to NFC and the Internet of Things 9 September 2014
- NXP launches dynamic NFC tag chip for consumer devices 5 September 2014
- Apple iPhone NFC payments rumours reach fever pitch 1 September 2014
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6 28 August 2014
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand 29 July 2014
- Amazon Fire phone packs NXP chip 28 July 2014
- Survey finds American cardholders are ready for EMV 4 July 2014
- Dress shirt maker offers NFC bonus 10 June 2014
- Morgan Stanley predicts Apple will include NFC in iPhone 6 — and NXP will supply the controller chips 21 May 2014
- Premo introduces compact NFC antenna 19 March 2014
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app 6 March 2014
- New Mini gets NFC key cap option 5 March 2014
- NXP demos Qi with NFC 27 February 2014
- Smartrac adds Ntag213 tags 26 February 2014
- NXP updates NFC controller for HCE 26 February 2014
- NXP offers prizes to NFC devs 24 February 2014
- NXP reports slowdown in NFC revenue growth 10 February 2014
- Toughphone adds rugged handset 13 January 2014
- NXP and EnOcean demo NFC smart lighting 10 January 2014