NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- Interactive experiences: Is that painting alive? 21 June 2016
- Interactive experiences: Rock-paper-scissors goes high tech with gesture recognition 16 June 2016
- Contactless in Australia 15 June 2016
- USB Type-C has a strong showing at Computex 2016 13 June 2016
- Interactive experiences: Even you can be a pool shark 8 June 2016
- 5 reasons why your living room wants NFC 6 June 2016
- The accidental thermal engineer: Do thermal resistances add up? (Part 2) 1 June 2016
- The coop deville and the perfect egg 31 May 2016
- Can we still trust passports? 30 May 2016
- Smaller size, faster development—get your IoT products to market faster 27 May 2016
NXP in NFC World+
- French vineyard to safeguard its entire output with NFC 21 June 2016
- US Smart City Challenge adds NXP’s RFID tagging solutions 18 May 2016
- NXP unveils POS reader solution 18 May 2016
- Adidas builds NFC into racing suits for FIA authentication 27 April 2016
- NXP and HID Global to enable wearable devices to unlock doors 20 April 2016
- Xiaomi to launch Xiaomi Pay? 30 March 2016
- NFC and the IoT webinar — See it now on NFC World 3 March 2016
- Take part in our ‘NFC and the IoT’ webinar today 2 March 2016
- Join us tomorrow for a webinar on NFC and the IoT 1 March 2016
- NXP backs two new IoT development platforms 24 February 2016
- NXP launches improved NFC connected tags and reader chips 23 February 2016
- NXP and Qualcomm deepen collaboration to include pre-validation for NFC transit services 22 February 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 16 February 2016
- NXP updates NFC Taginfo app 2 February 2016
- Join NFC World for a free webinar on NFC and the internet of things 21 January 2016
- Carta and NXP to enable NFC payments and offers on wearables, mobile and connected devices 20 January 2016
- NXP and Guala add NFC security to wine and spirit bottle caps 19 January 2016
- NXP to showcase NFC and IoT technologies in 86 cities around the world 7 January 2016
- NXP unveils NFC frontend for contactless payment readers 4 January 2016
- NXP launches NFC blister packs and pill bottles for medication tracking 18 November 2015