NXP Semiconductors creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world.
Building on its expertise in high performance mixed signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing.
NXP (Nasdaq: NXPI) has operations in more than 25 countries, with revenues of US$4.82bn in 2013.
Ask the experts…
These executives from NXP are on the NFC World+ Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Laurent Dardé is the marketing director for secure mobile transactions at NXP Semiconductors, where he develops new markets for secure NFC transactions, including in areas such as mobile payment, access management and home automation.
Laurent is happy to answer questions around mobile transactions, NFC, reader-side issues and internet of things applications.
Christian Lackner leads NXP’s activities focused on creating clean and green cities through facilitating efficient and safe mobility. He was appointed chairman of the MIFARE4Mobile industry group in 2013.
Christian is happy to answer questions around NFC applications, host card emulation (HCE), MIFARE, MIFARE4Mobile, RFID tags and account-based ticketing.
MIFARE SDK for Android
The MIFARE SDK is designed to provide access to all hardware features at Java level and enables Android apps to be created for MIFARE, ICODE and NTAG more easily than ever before. Find out more in this video:
From the NXP blog…
- China Auto Security Common Interests Group (CIG) sets out to develop new standards for secure autonomous driving 19 October 2016
- How to detect vehicle presence or movements with magnetometers – Part 2 14 October 2016
- Security assessment of software security: Why secure sometimes isn’t secure enough 12 October 2016
- Security hacks, leaks and the U.S. presidential election 10 October 2016
- Can wearables receive mass market adoption for mobile payments and other value added services? 9 October 2016
- It may be chilly in Iceland, but contactless is hot 6 October 2016
- Wow factor: Theme parks get a contactless boost 6 October 2016
- NXP collaborating to heat up big data in a “flash” 5 October 2016
- Transition from tubes to transistors: RF power closes the loop 4 October 2016
- Three things to know about functional safety 3 October 2016
NXP in NFC World+
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Money20/20 21 October 2016
- NXP sees soar in activation rates for NFC transit in China 12 October 2016
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx 28 September 2016
- Valencia commuters to test NFC wristbands for public transport 22 September 2016
- FeliCa NFC technology confirmed for Apple Pay in Japan 7 September 2016
- Apple to offer iPhone with FeliCa NFC payments in Japan 30 August 2016
- NXP adds more powerful NFC controller and developer kits 30 June 2016
- French vineyard to safeguard its entire output with NFC 21 June 2016
- US Smart City Challenge adds NXP’s RFID tagging solutions 18 May 2016
- NXP unveils POS reader solution 18 May 2016
- Adidas builds NFC into racing suits for FIA authentication 27 April 2016
- NXP and HID Global to enable wearable devices to unlock doors 20 April 2016
- Xiaomi to launch Xiaomi Pay? 30 March 2016
- NFC and the IoT webinar — See it now on NFC World 3 March 2016
- Take part in our ‘NFC and the IoT’ webinar today 2 March 2016
- Join us tomorrow for a webinar on NFC and the IoT 1 March 2016
- NXP backs two new IoT development platforms 24 February 2016
- NXP launches improved NFC connected tags and reader chips 23 February 2016
- NXP and Qualcomm deepen collaboration to include pre-validation for NFC transit services 22 February 2016
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress 16 February 2016