STMicroelectronics is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life.
ST’s products are found everywhere, enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices.
ST is a leader in NFC, with offerings in controller and secure elements as well as the ST25 family of NFC tag and reader ICs.
The company’s net revenues were US$6.90bn in 2015, when it served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
Ask the experts…
Executives from STMicroelectronics are on the NFC World Expert Panel and are ready to answer your questions:
Sylvain Fidelis is the head of marketing and applications for NFC tags and readers at STMicroelectronics, where he is involved in new product development, customer and application support, and standards development.
Sylvain is happy to take questions on all aspects of NFC, RFID and the IoT, including chips, tags, readers and standards, and applications in consumer electronics, automotive, industrial settings, and branding and advertising.
Latest news from STMicroelectronics…
- RF Transceivers Need Baluns and ST has the Winning Technology 2 December 2016
- NFC Technology is simplifying the IoT 29 November 2016
- S2-LP Transceiver, Wireless Communicators Last 10 Years on a Single Battery 29 November 2016
- Silicon Photonics for the New Internet 24 November 2016
- With an STM32F4, MeshPower Delivers Electricity and So Much More In Rwanda 21 November 2016
- How to get started driving BLDC motors 18 November 2016
- Enabling the Evolution of the City into the Smart City 16 November 2016
- See the new, record-breaking, STM32H7 MCU in action 11 November 2016
- Motor Control That Won’t Make You Spin 9 November 2016
- ST is Making Everything Smarter — at Electronica and Beyond! 8 November 2016
STMicroelectronics in NFC World
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Trustech 29 November 2016
- STMicroelectronics joins the NFC World partner program 3 October 2016
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics 29 July 2016
- ARM includes AMS NFC payments booster in wearables reference design 23 February 2016
- ST includes AMS NFC chip in dev kit for IoT and wearables 19 November 2015
- Apple Watch carries NFC components from NXP and AMS 1 May 2015
- Chip makers AMS and ST team up for wearable NFC payments 26 February 2015
- Supermarket in a box gives staff chance to shop at work 12 February 2015
- Premo introduces compact NFC antenna 19 March 2014
- ST offers NFC kit for IoT 14 February 2014
- ST adds dynamic tag memories 19 November 2013
- ST updates NFC SE 18 November 2013
- Daewoo fridge includes dynamic NFC tag 24 July 2013
- ABI reports NFC chip market shares 12 June 2013
- Casio picks STMicro for rugged NFC smartphone 22 April 2013
- STMicro offers batteryless NFC developer kit 15 November 2012
- Telecom Italia to test NFC in Milan 27 February 2012
- Melexis puts NFC in cars 20 January 2012
- NFC goes green: New ST chips use energy harvesting to replace the need for batteries 8 November 2011
- STMicro announces NFC Windows 8 support 22 September 2011