There are fourteen new opportunities on the NFCW Jobs Board this week in the US, Canada, France, the UK and India. Recruiters include Microsoft and Inside Contactless and the offers range from Director-level openings to software development vacancies.
Additions to the NFCW Jobs Board this week include:
- Microsoft, USA: The Windows Mobile team is looking for a Lead Software Development Engineer, to head up the Wireless Drivers development team. “Wireless technologies form the foundation of our next generation phone platform,” says the company, “and this is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be at the center of the action in one of the key efforts in the company.” The position is based in Redmond and requires seven+ years software development experience in C/C++ and familiarity with wireless networking protocols and standards including 802.11, Bluetooth and NFC.
- Transport operator, USA: A C/C++ Software Developer — Front Office Electronic Payment Systems is being sought to work with customer and business analysts to design, code and test software within the context of the validation infrastructure of an electronic fare payment system. You’ll need three+ years of software development experience with C/C++ in a Unix environment and experience with contactless smart cards (ISO-14443 types A and B, ISO-15693, and/or NFC). Based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- NFC Pilot Project, London: A Product Manager — Mobile (Near Field Communications) to take ownership of ensuring pilot and project delivery within the team, managing pilot deliverables and collaborating with other team members/divisions as necessary. You will need to have experience of working within contactless payments and have experience with near field communication.
- NFC and RFID supplier, UK. A Project Manager — Integrated Circuits is being sought for an NFC and RFID wireless communications market leader, based in Gloucestershire. You must have experience in Electronics/RF and, ideally, experience in IC Design.
- Mobile technology supplier, Canada: Two senior positions are available at a Toronto-based mobile technology company involved in over-the-air payment services, Near Field Communication (NFC) services and mobile wallet services. The VP of Product Management (Wireless Payments) will be responsible for defining the product strategy, tactical direction and roadmap to support the company’s three lines of business. The Director of Technology/Senior Level Java Architect will work with Product Development and Business Development to gather product requirements and build them into the technical architecture and roadmap.
- World leader in mobile communications, India: An Architect with knowledge and experience of local connectivity technologies, including Bluetooth, USB, WLAN, NFC, RFID and related protocols is required. You will need eight to 12 years experience overall including prior experience as technical lead and/or architect in embedded software development in telecommunications/data communications and you’ll be contributing to standardisation in at least one of Bluetooth, USB or NFC. Based in Bangalore.
- Inside Contactless, France: Four technical openings for fluent English speakers are currently available — a Security Engineer with a masters degree in cryptography and four+ years experience, an Analog IC Design Engineer plus an Embedded Software Engineer and an Embedded Software Test Engineer for the MicroPass or MicroRead platforms. Based in Aix-en-Provence.
- Amesys, France: French speaking RFID Expert required to work on an NFC pilot project. Based in Sophia-Antipolis.
- HighCo, France: French speaking Java Mobile Developers to work for an Orange-led NFC project, building loyalty card and couponing functions into NFC SIMs. Based in Lyon.
- Logistics specialist, France: NFC Engineer required for a six month contract. You’ll need three to five years C/C++ experience and two years experience working on NFC projects.