The Chilean unit of South Korean electronics manufacturer LG expects some retail stores and perhaps public areas like transport to start experimenting with NFC early next year, Sang Park, marketing manager for mobile communications with LG Electronics, has told BNamericas.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless