The Chilean unit of South Korean electronics manufacturer LG expects some retail stores and perhaps public areas like transport to start experimenting with NFC early next year, Sang Park, marketing manager for mobile communications with LG Electronics, has told BNamericas.
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance
- Total Produce pushes fruit and veg with NFC in supermarkets
- GSMA reports on NFC adoption at MWC, SIM trends and HCE
- Thales shows off airline seat with NFC
- Rogers expands Suretap NFC wallet with support for prepaid and gift cards