The Chilean unit of South Korean electronics manufacturer LG expects some retail stores and perhaps public areas like transport to start experimenting with NFC early next year, Sang Park, marketing manager for mobile communications with LG Electronics, has told BNamericas.
- ING opens up HCE to all Netherlands customers
- JCPenney piloting store cards on Apple Pay
- Developers unveil electronic tattoos for payments and healthcare
- Fashion mag drives 500,000 store visits with beacon campaign
- Wirecard launches HCE payments in four European countries