US fuel retailer Sheetz is now accepting NFC payments via Google Wallet, according to a post on the company’s Facebook page. The retailer first installed contactless payments terminals and began issuing contactless stickers in 2009, following an early NFC payments trial.
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet
- Alipay Wallet hits 190m users