US fuel retailer Sheetz is now accepting NFC payments via Google Wallet, according to a post on the company’s Facebook page. The retailer first installed contactless payments terminals and began issuing contactless stickers in 2009, following an early NFC payments trial.
- Join NFC World and Gemalto to learn how to develop a successful mobile payments roadmap
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app