Payments industry technical standards body EMVCo has published a 47-page white paper setting out its view of the contactless mobile payment (CMP) landscape, detailing the principles that guide the body’s efforts, and summarising the work it has carried out to date.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market