Watchdata has demonstrated its NFC products and services at the Fifth Islamic Banking Exhibition in Tehran, in conjunction with local firm Padisar Informatics. The two companies are to work together to run mobile payment projects in Iran and will co-promote solutions based on the latest payment technologies.
- Corporate drivers to get mobile payments at the pump
- Boon launches in the UK and adds Apple Pay support
- NFC Forum moves closer to interoperable NFC ticketing
- Mobile-only bank goes live in the UK
- Proxama integrates Discover’s D-PAS into EMV enablement solution