Watchdata has demonstrated its NFC products and services at the Fifth Islamic Banking Exhibition in Tehran, in conjunction with local firm Padisar Informatics. The two companies are to work together to run mobile payment projects in Iran and will co-promote solutions based on the latest payment technologies.
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition