Swedish mobile operators Telia, Tele2, Telenor and 3 have formed a mobile payments joint venture. The new company plans to launch a mobile wallet by mid-2012 which will allow Swedes to pay for services such as public transportation and parking. All operators will offer the same product, making it easier for customers to switch providers.
- Apple Pay glitch prevents users adding Visa cards
- Mobile savings club scoops innovation award
- Visa offers mobile card controls
- Kiwis warm to mobile payments and biometrics
- Apple Pay reaches mobile app inflection point