MasterCard and several Jordanian banks are working on an NFC mobile payments system. “The future is for using mobiles as debit or credit cards,” Basel Eltell, VP and regional manager at MasterCard Worldwide, has told The Jordan Times. “There are more people using mobiles than cardholders and this technology will help increase the number of users of credit and debit cards in Jordan and other places where it will be implemented.”
- Clear2Pay gets Visa confirmation as CVES provider
- Apple Watch vulnerability could let thieves use Apple Pay
- BPCE to pilot cards with mini-screen security codes
- AMS launches NFC interface chip with advanced energy management
- Apple Pay headed to Belgium?