The UK will be the next country to get Google Wallet, following its US launch in October 2011, according to Les Echos. A pilot project involving both NFC payments and offers will begin in London in the first quarter of 2012, the French newspaper reports, with the aim of having the service live in time for the London 2012 Olympics this summer.
- Welsh museum tests iBeacons
- Visa details Apple Pay setup process
- Amex warns of slow mobile wallet adoption
- Apple builds SIM into iPad Air 2
- Five hundred banks sign up for Apple Pay