Six hundred Chevron gas stations in the US are to begin accepting Google Wallet payments and will “send out signage and other point-of-purchase (POP) material to stations before year’s end,” CSP Daily News reports. “Chevron said its participation in the soft launch will allow it to gain first-hand experience with mobile payments, giving it opportunity ‘to assess the value of future participation in the program’,” the report adds.
- Deutsche Bank to launch NFC payments in Q3
- Gemalto named as leading mobile ticketing vendor
- MasterCard to reduce EMV checkout time
- Samsung Pay goes live at Woori Bank ATMs
- Australia’s ANZ adds support for Apple Pay