Secure ID technology provider Entrust has added support for NFC and Bluetooth to its IdentityGuard authentication platform, enabling mobile phones to be used as corporate authentication devices. “Entrust empowers enterprises to use the mobile channel to deliver improved total cost of ownership, ease of use and compliance standards, while reducing the complexity of enterprise-grade authentication solutions,” says president and CEO Bill Conner.
- Paytm moves towards launching payments bank
- Australian digital payments to reach nearly A$1.9bn by 2020
- Contactless on the rise in the Netherlands
- A third of Europeans have made a mobile payment
- Proxama and Mapway launch BLE beacon service on London buses