Secure ID technology provider Entrust has added support for NFC and Bluetooth to its IdentityGuard authentication platform, enabling mobile phones to be used as corporate authentication devices. “Entrust empowers enterprises to use the mobile channel to deliver improved total cost of ownership, ease of use and compliance standards, while reducing the complexity of enterprise-grade authentication solutions,” says president and CEO Bill Conner.
- Apple Pay users report merchant POS problems
- New Zealand NFC wallet venture Semble goes live
- AMP Bank adds HCE payments to mobile app
- 82% of UK marketers unaware of NFC OOH advertising
- Vodafone combines tokens and SIMs for NFC payments in Europe