Secure ID technology provider Entrust has added support for NFC and Bluetooth to its IdentityGuard authentication platform, enabling mobile phones to be used as corporate authentication devices. “Entrust empowers enterprises to use the mobile channel to deliver improved total cost of ownership, ease of use and compliance standards, while reducing the complexity of enterprise-grade authentication solutions,” says president and CEO Bill Conner.
- SimplyTapp compares Apple Pay and Android HCE
- Macy’s unveils mobile payments and customer marketing plans
- Subway to accept mobile payments in 26,000 US locations
- Apple Pay to get 0.15% transaction fee
- No Apple Pay for Walmart, Best Buy