Secure ID technology provider Entrust has added support for NFC and Bluetooth to its IdentityGuard authentication platform, enabling mobile phones to be used as corporate authentication devices. “Entrust empowers enterprises to use the mobile channel to deliver improved total cost of ownership, ease of use and compliance standards, while reducing the complexity of enterprise-grade authentication solutions,” says president and CEO Bill Conner.
- KFC China restaurants to accept Alipay mobile payments next month
- Global payments company to launch biometric cards with fingerprint scanner
- Mahindra Comviva and Pole SCS in European partnership
- NFC smartphone sales up 55% year on year in 2015
- 2.2bn NFC-enabled handset shipments by 2020, IHS Technology predicts