Swiss mobile network operator Sunrise is to begin an NFC payments pilot in March 2012, in collaboration with Oberthur Technologies. The SIM-based NFC trial will allow participants to charge payments made with an NFC phone to their credit card account.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app