Visa has added mobile services to its Visa DPS issuer processing platform. The new features, developed by Monitise, allow US financial institutions to offer account holders the ability to monitor account history and balances, transfer funds between accounts and receive near real time transaction alerts on their mobile devices. Additional services including support for NFC payments, mobile check deposit, mobile offers and Visa’s V.me digital wallet are in development.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market