Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move
- Ugo launches open NFC payments and rewards wallet in Canada