Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- Apple iPhone NFC payments rumours reach fever pitch
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6