Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours