Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- Webinar on delivering NFC transport ticketing services at scale — See it now on NFC World
- One in four UK consumers influenced by in-store payment methods
- UK cash payments fall to 48%
- Four in ten UK consumers willing to switch banks for mobile payments
- NXP ‘focused on mobile wallet’