Google is considering sharing revenue with carriers to encourage them to embrace its Google Wallet NFC app, according to Bloomberg. The report echoes an article published by NFC World earlier this month which explained that Google also wants to extend gWallet availability to both a wide variety of handsets and consumers in a number of countries.
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe
- A quarter of Brits will make NFC mobile payments in the next year
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week