A software development kit (SDK) for the Cipurse open transit ticketing standard, developed by the OSPT Alliance, is now available. “The Cipurse SDK enables developers to quickly bring a wide range of solutions to market that address the need for advanced security while offering unmatched implementation flexibility,” says the OSPT’s Laurent Cremer. “We eagerly anticipate a wave of innovation in transit fare collection systems.”
- Apple Pay arriving in Germany?
- Chicago mobile ticket app hits 1m downloads
- Dubai bus passengers to get hands-free smart ticketing
- Visa works on blockchain B2B payment system
- Pizza Hut offers NFC tattoos that let customers order favourite takeaway