A software development kit (SDK) for the Cipurse open transit ticketing standard, developed by the OSPT Alliance, is now available. "The Cipurse SDK enables developers to quickly bring a wide range of solutions to market that address the need for advanced security while offering unmatched implementation flexibility," says the OSPT's Laurent Cremer. "We eagerly anticipate a wave of innovation in transit fare collection systems."
- NFC lamp post information service to launch in Tokyo
- MC and Visa certify Dragonfly SIM
- Samsung promotes NFC with Robbie Williams taxi cab competition
- Yebhi.com launches NFC and QR virtual stores in Indian coffee shops
- Milan airport installs 50,000 NFC tags