A software development kit (SDK) for the Cipurse open transit ticketing standard, developed by the OSPT Alliance, is now available. "The Cipurse SDK enables developers to quickly bring a wide range of solutions to market that address the need for advanced security while offering unmatched implementation flexibility," says the OSPT's Laurent Cremer. "We eagerly anticipate a wave of innovation in transit fare collection systems."
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more