A public information service accessed via NFC tags and QR codes is now available in Strasbourg, France. Strasplus “four leaf clover” stickers in civic buildings, in car parks and at transit stops provide smartphone users with links to real time and location-based transportation and “what’s on” information across the city.
- Starbucks increases mobile payments to 16% of total
- Wirecard to offer white label HCE wristband
- Samsung Pay to launch at MWC?
- Schoolboys protect Macs with Touch ID
- Descartes offers ear verification for mobile devices