A public information service accessed via NFC tags and QR codes is now available in Strasbourg, France. Strasplus “four leaf clover” stickers in civic buildings, in car parks and at transit stops provide smartphone users with links to real time and location-based transportation and “what’s on” information across the city.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches