A public information service accessed via NFC tags and QR codes is now available in Strasbourg, France. Strasplus “four leaf clover” stickers in civic buildings, in car parks and at transit stops provide smartphone users with links to real time and location-based transportation and “what’s on” information across the city.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe