A public information service accessed via NFC tags and QR codes is now available in Strasbourg, France. Strasplus "four leaf clover" stickers in civic buildings, in car parks and at transit stops provide smartphone users with links to real time and location-based transportation and "what's on" information across the city.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR