British mobile workforce and goods tracking specialist Skillweb has launched an NFC and QR code-based proof of attendance service. “SmartTask Field Service uses the core SmartTask product engine to deliver a simple and 100% accurate means of monitoring proof of attendance by mobile and field based workers,” says Skillweb MD Paul Ridden.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches