British mobile workforce and goods tracking specialist Skillweb has launched an NFC and QR code-based proof of attendance service. “SmartTask Field Service uses the core SmartTask product engine to deliver a simple and 100% accurate means of monitoring proof of attendance by mobile and field based workers,” says Skillweb MD Paul Ridden.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours