European versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S III NFC phone are to be the first mobile phones to ship with G&D's Mobicore technology. Mobicore will provide the Galaxy S III with a secure execution environment within its main application processor that can be used for security-sensitive applications such as mobile payments authentication, digital rights management and corporate VPN access.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR