European versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S III NFC phone are to be the first mobile phones to ship with G&D’s Mobicore technology. Mobicore will provide the Galaxy S III with a secure execution environment within its main application processor that can be used for security-sensitive applications such as mobile payments authentication, digital rights management and corporate VPN access.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless