The LG Optimus Elite is now available to pre-order from Virgin Mobile USA for US$149.99. The NFC device will begin shipping on 15 May with Google Wallet included — the first time that a US carrier other than Sprint has offered consumers a mobile phone with official support for the search giant’s NFC payments and offers service.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics