The LG Optimus Elite is now available to pre-order from Virgin Mobile USA for US$149.99. The NFC device will begin shipping on 15 May with Google Wallet included — the first time that a US carrier other than Sprint has offered consumers a mobile phone with official support for the search giant’s NFC payments and offers service.
- Survey reports on use of Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay in the US
- Samsung Pay to begin beta test in Singapore
- Mobile biometrics market to see major growth
- Gemalto explores seven myths about mobile NFC
- Absa takes banking to Twitter