Antenna specialist Taoglas has launched two off-the-shelf ‘peel and stick’ NFC antennas. The FXR.01, a flexible polymer antenna designed for use in M2M devices, measures 54mm by 37mm by 0.1mm and provides an average read distance of 5cm. The smaller FXT.01 is designed for use in passive tags and requires no additional matching components. The company also offers custom NFC antenna design services.
- Bell ID offers tokenization management software
- YesTap tests NFC shopping wall in Amsterdam
- Core Jewels offers diamond rings with NFC
- Revolution Money founder raises funds for location-based marketing venture
- Ecuador’s central bank plans national mobile wallet