Antenna specialist Taoglas has launched two off-the-shelf ‘peel and stick’ NFC antennas. The FXR.01, a flexible polymer antenna designed for use in M2M devices, measures 54mm by 37mm by 0.1mm and provides an average read distance of 5cm. The smaller FXT.01 is designed for use in passive tags and requires no additional matching components. The company also offers custom NFC antenna design services.
- SimplyTapp launches open source tokenization project
- Bookatable tests iBeacon at 119 restaurants
- Chicago to get NFC mobile ticketing in 2016
- Discover CEO outlines plan to join Apple Pay
- Researchers show off ‘skin buttons’ for smartwatches