NFC innovator Narian Technologies has launched a platform designed to give everyone the tools to create their own NFC applications. The offering includes a web-based app creator portal, a tag writing application and an Android-based “touch and discover” user app called Instantly NFC. “This platform lets everyone from soccer moms to college rock bands create their own NFC app easily,” says Narian’s Einar Rosenberg.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company