NFC innovator Narian Technologies has launched a platform designed to give everyone the tools to create their own NFC applications. The offering includes a web-based app creator portal, a tag writing application and an Android-based “touch and discover” user app called Instantly NFC. “This platform lets everyone from soccer moms to college rock bands create their own NFC app easily,” says Narian’s Einar Rosenberg.
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services
- Mastercard takes majority stake in VocaLink
- Visa reports EMV uptake in the US
- Motorists rewarded for mobile payments at the pump
- More than half of Irish consumers now using contactless