NFC innovator Narian Technologies has launched a platform designed to give everyone the tools to create their own NFC applications. The offering includes a web-based app creator portal, a tag writing application and an Android-based “touch and discover” user app called Instantly NFC. “This platform lets everyone from soccer moms to college rock bands create their own NFC app easily,” says Narian’s Einar Rosenberg.
- Zuckerberg: Facebook is working on payments but it will take time to get it right
- Starbucks now processes six million mobile payments a week
- Hillshire sells more sausages with BLE beacons
- Amazon to enter mPOS market?
- Motherboard leak fuels iPhone NFC rumours