French smart card IC design house Starchip is sampling a new SIM chip designed for high-end SIM and NFC applications. The SCF335H is the first in a new family, says the firm, and offers at least 30% cost savings on the company’s previous generation of SIM controllers.
- Danish shoppers to get BLE mobile payments in 2017
- LG Pay delays launch, cites testing issues
- Square brings contactless reader to Australia
- Study shows growing appetite for mobile payments and biometrics
- mBeaconVend enables mobile vending machine payments