More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- Subway adds PayPal to mobile app
- Commonwealth Bank adds loyalty to mobile app
- Samsung and MasterCard prepare Europe for Samsung Pay
- Stripe gets access to Visa Token Service through strategic partnership
- Tech firms do “better job” than banks, say 24% of young Brits