More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- Americans expect cashless society in their lifetime
- Absa Bank comes to Facebook Messenger
- Mobile-only bank goes live in Germany
- LTA signs up Mastercard for account-based contactless ticketing in Singapore
- BBA reports UK contactless increase