More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- First Internet Bank enables Eyeprint ID
- US bank CEOs fear Apple competition
- Nintendo unveils New Nintendo 3DS with NFC
- Gulf Bank brings contactless POS with NFC
- Gemalto partners with Samsung for the launch of Samsung Pay in Europe