More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- Apple Pay glitch prevents users adding Visa cards
- Mobile savings club scoops innovation award
- Visa offers mobile card controls
- Kiwis warm to mobile payments and biometrics
- Apple Pay reaches mobile app inflection point