More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app