More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- MCX suffers email address data breach
- Samsung to offer money transfers
- MCX responds to criticism
- White paper explores the role of TSMs in cross-border NFC payments
- McDonald’s adopts Softcard