More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- Join NFC World for a free workshop on tokenization
- One in four online transactions are now mobile
- Norwegian carriers pick Amdocs for mobile payments
- MassDOT tests mobile tickets
- Spanish airline lets customers tap to add contactless card to app