More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- High value contactless payments arrive in the UK
- Latvian merchants and ski resorts adopt NFC loyalty platform
- Semble picks Gemalto for NFC in NZ
- White paper explains NFC-enabled sensors and their uses
- Contactless makes Word of the Year shortlist