More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- USAT adds support for Android Pay
- Google unveils Android Pay
- Apple Pay rewards program looms?
- Asia Pacific banks begin testing HCE mobile payments
- Marriott Hotels lets users check in with Apple Watch