More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- ING Direct allows donations with Android Pay
- Apple says NFC access “not open to negotiation with any bank”
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Pay on 1 September
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay