More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- Nestle runs NFC marketing campaign in 480 Woolworth stores across Australia
- American Express tests HCE for NFC payments
- Hilton to let guests unlock their doors with smartphones
- HBC deploys iBeacons in Hudson’s Bay and Lord & Taylor department stores across the US and Canada
- NXP CEO: NFC secure elements will continue to see strong demand