More than 11,500 branches of the Post Office in the UK are to be converted to accept contactless payments by October this year, marking the largest rollout of contactless POS terminals in Europe to date. “Contactless will bring huge benefits to our customers by increasing choice and reducing transaction times,” says Lesley Sewell, the Post Office’s CIO.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company