ABnote has received Visa OTA certification for its trusted service manager facilities in Australia and New Zealand, allowing them to set up NFC mobile wallets over the air. The two TSM data centres, in Ingleburn and Christchurch, have already achieved similar certification from MasterCard. “ABnote is well positioned to provision financial payment cards onto mobile devices,” says the company.
- Festival uses BLE to gain insights into attendee activity
- Target launches image recognition app
- Amazon releases mobile wallet app for Android
- Westpac trials HCE mobile payments in New Zealand
- Consult Hyperion demos EMV mobile payments over BLE on an iPhone