Identive Group is to cut its global workforce by 11% as part of a cost reduction plan designed to save US$4m to $5m this year. The move “will not impact our ongoing investments in new NFC and cloud-based identity solutions or our ability to address opportunities in these emerging, potential hyper-growth markets,” says chairman and CEO Ayman S Ashour.
- London markets could go contactless
- Amex cardholders use reward points for Best Buy purchases
- US IT decision makers unprepared for EMV
- New Google Glass ‘released soon’
- US shoppers make more mobile payments