Phone maker HTC is set to announce a mobile payments partnership with Taiwan's Cathay United Bank, transportation card issuer EasyCard and MasterCard, according to Taiwan's Central News Agency. "The PayPass card will become Taiwan's first innovation to integrate the functions of a credit card and an EasyCard into a micro-sized memory card, enabling mobile payments on the island when it is inserted into the HTC Incredible E smartphone," says CNA.
- Vodafone rolls out NFC mobile wallet across Germany
- Portsmouth FC engages fans with NFC
- EMVCo publishes tokenization framework specification
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more