Metrolinx is to test open loop NFC and contactless card versions of its Presto transit ticketing card this summer, the Toronto Star reports. The trial will begin at College Station and will then be extended to Dundas Station and Yonge-Bloor if the first stage is a success.
- Samsung to ease online payments with new app
- Apple Pay to expand rapidly in Asia and Europe
- A quarter of Brits will make NFC mobile payments in the next year
- MasterCard collaborates on speeding up EMV checkout
- Samsung Pay to launch in Spain next week