Metrolinx is to test open loop NFC and contactless card versions of its Presto transit ticketing card this summer, the Toronto Star reports. The trial will begin at College Station and will then be extended to Dundas Station and Yonge-Bloor if the first stage is a success.
- Yandex.Checkout gets QR codes
- ANZ accused over Apple Pay support
- Biometric banking to top $4bn by 2021
- Starbucks’ Mobile Order & Pay on the rise across the US
- AMS sells NFC and RFID reader business to STMicroelectronics