Google’s Nexus 7 tablet, launched earlier today, contains a PN65 NFC controller from NXP. The chip features an embedded secure element to support secure NFC transactions such as payments, ticketing, and access control.
- Visa launches VDEP service to make it easier and cheaper for banks to offer mobile payments
- UK contactless transactions up nearly 50% in six months
- Bell ID analyses Android Pay
- Stora Enso and NXP to make intelligent packaging with NFC
- Braintree integrates Android Pay into v.zero SDK