Google’s Nexus 7 tablet, launched earlier today, contains a PN65 NFC controller from NXP. The chip features an embedded secure element to support secure NFC transactions such as payments, ticketing, and access control.
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015