Targobank, part of the French Crédit Mutuel group, and E-Plus, Germany’s third largest mobile network operator, have announced plans to work together to test NFC payments. The partners will begin with a pilot test using MasterCard PayPass stickers that attach to users’ mobile phones from late summer 2012.
- German carriers and retailers promote NFC mobile payments in Berlin
- Jawbone adds NFC payments to fitness trackers with AmEx
- Half of digital tickets will be bought on mobile by 2019
- Jawbone to add NFC payments?
- Kairos mechanical smartwatches get NFC payments