Targobank, part of the French Crédit Mutuel group, and E-Plus, Germany's third largest mobile network operator, have announced plans to work together to test NFC payments. The partners will begin with a pilot test using MasterCard PayPass stickers that attach to users' mobile phones from late summer 2012.
- ICS picks Aconite for NFC
- Zwipe raises US$3.5m for NFC and fingerprint ID card
- Qualcomm announces 4G Snapdragon chipsets with NFC
- Chrome OS to get NFC unlock?
- French firm sues HTC and LG for NFC patent infringement