Google reps have been spotted demonstrating Google Wallet to customers in central London department store Selfridges, NFC World has learned. As part of the demonstration the Googlers paid for the shoppers’ purchases, echoing the initial promotion of the NFC payments system in the US.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”