Google reps have been spotted demonstrating Google Wallet to customers in central London department store Selfridges, NFC World has learned. As part of the demonstration the Googlers paid for the shoppers’ purchases, echoing the initial promotion of the NFC payments system in the US.
- Tangerine tests facial recognition
- MasterCard partners with P97 to enable mobile payments and rewards at the pump
- Ingenico integrates Bitcoin mobile payments into POS terminals
- Seqr offers refer-a-friend rewards
- Samsung responds to LoopPay hack