Google reps have been spotted demonstrating Google Wallet to customers in central London department store Selfridges, NFC World has learned. As part of the demonstration the Googlers paid for the shoppers’ purchases, echoing the initial promotion of the NFC payments system in the US.
- Visa Europe expands on customised tokenization plans, will go live mid-April
- US identity fraud drops, but breaches scare consumers
- Optus shows off wearable payments
- New Pebble could offer NFC strap
- Qkr! payments at Wagamama