Mobile operator TeliaSonera has invested in Stockholm-based mobile payments specialist Accumulate, which supplied the technology underpinning the Swedish networks' WyWallet service announced last week. "Our partnership with Accumulate is a result of increased interest in making transactions with the mobile phone," says TeliaSonera's Kennet Rådne. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
- Isis considers HCE as monthly growth hits 50%
- New EMV framework to support NFC, QR, Bluetooth LE and more
- Smartrac to seed Internet of Things platform with 1.5bn tags a year
- NXP to demo NFC national ID app
- MeaWallet to launch mobile payments platform that supports NFC, BLE and QR