Mobile operator TeliaSonera has invested in Stockholm-based mobile payments specialist Accumulate, which supplied the technology underpinning the Swedish networks’ WyWallet service announced last week. “Our partnership with Accumulate is a result of increased interest in making transactions with the mobile phone,” says TeliaSonera’s Kennet Rådne. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services