Mobile operator TeliaSonera has invested in Stockholm-based mobile payments specialist Accumulate, which supplied the technology underpinning the Swedish networks’ WyWallet service announced last week. “Our partnership with Accumulate is a result of increased interest in making transactions with the mobile phone,” says TeliaSonera’s Kennet Rådne. Terms of the deal have not been disclosed.
- Starbucks to take mobile payments and rewards to India
- TfL rolls out contactless on Thames river buses
- Inside Secure launches MatrixHCE solution
- One in 10 UK card payments were contactless in 2015
- Wearable device gives users electric shock if they overspend