Mobile network Orange has joined the NFC Patent Licensing Program, a patent pool run by France Brevets and launched in June with Inside Secure. “Our licensees will benefit, in addition to key patents brought by Inside Secure, to many NFC patents brought by Orange,” says Jean-Charles Hourcade, general manager of France Brevets. “We encourage other relevant patent holders to join our program to simplify the industrial deployment of NFC products and services.”
- Samsung Pay offers $100 discount to new users
- Apple Pay signs deal with China UnionPay?
- Google boosts Android Pay adoption with $1m charity fund
- BNP Paribas tests NFC screen shopping
- Three launches NFC mobile payments in Austria