Chip maker Infineon Technologies is now offering an application developer kit for Type 2 NFC tags in the US. The US$99 kit includes SLE66R01 series NFC tags in two form factors and an SLE66R32 contactless card, as well as programming information and application notes. The tags come with up to 2kbytes of usable memory.
- M-Pesa and MTN Mobile Money join up
- Starbucks processes 8m mobile payments every week
- Twitter invests in beacon marketer Swirl
- Forecast: 100m Apple Pay-capable phones in US by 2020
- Vodafone Netherlands adds credit card to Wallet