Chip maker Infineon Technologies is now offering an application developer kit for Type 2 NFC tags in the US. The US$99 kit includes SLE66R01 series NFC tags in two form factors and an SLE66R32 contactless card, as well as programming information and application notes. The tags come with up to 2kbytes of usable memory.
- Indian government working on Aadhaar mobile payments app
- Wirecard to integrate insurance into Boon
- Army cadets develop NFC medical bracelet
- Royal Mint to develop blockchain for gold trade
- Battery-less smartwatch powered by body heat