Chip maker Infineon Technologies is now offering an application developer kit for Type 2 NFC tags in the US. The US$99 kit includes SLE66R01 series NFC tags in two form factors and an SLE66R32 contactless card, as well as programming information and application notes. The tags come with up to 2kbytes of usable memory.
- Harris+Hoole reports 200,000 mobile payments
- Dunkin’ Mobile gets 10m downloads
- CUP to launch Android Pay in China
- Norwich buses get Bluetooth beacons that deliver offers to passengers on the move
- Ugo launches open NFC payments and rewards wallet in Canada