Chip maker Infineon Technologies is now offering an application developer kit for Type 2 NFC tags in the US. The US$99 kit includes SLE66R01 series NFC tags in two form factors and an SLE66R32 contactless card, as well as programming information and application notes. The tags come with up to 2kbytes of usable memory.
- US banks get on board for mobile at the ATM
- G&D gets Amex accreditation for HCE payments solution
- Apple Pay awareness, adoption and usage drops in the US
- PayPal partners with Vodafone for NFC payments in Europe
- Samsung Pay to make UK and Spain debut “very soon”