Skillweb has added support for Android phones to its SmartTask Attend time and attendance service for field workers. “The solution is designed to reduce the time spent capturing location and attendance data where fixed systems are not viable and to drive down the cost of collating time sheets and visit reports,” says managing director Paul Ridden.
- Verizon aims to replace usernames and passwords with QR codes
- Mapco adds mobile payments at the pump
- CaixaBank invests in contactless ATMs
- Evidence builds for NFC in iPhone 6
- Smart Card Alliance offers HCE paper