Skillweb has added support for Android phones to its SmartTask Attend time and attendance service for field workers. “The solution is designed to reduce the time spent capturing location and attendance data where fixed systems are not viable and to drive down the cost of collating time sheets and visit reports,” says managing director Paul Ridden.
- iOS 8.1 brings Apple Pay NFC payments to iPhone
- Over 20m NFC devices now in use in Japan
- Bionym begins shipping wristband
- Amex commits $10m to EMV upgrades
- Twitter preps for Buy button launch