Skillweb has added support for Android phones to its SmartTask Attend time and attendance service for field workers. “The solution is designed to reduce the time spent capturing location and attendance data where fixed systems are not viable and to drive down the cost of collating time sheets and visit reports,” says managing director Paul Ridden.
- Indian employees make NFC payments using everyday objects
- Two in three young Brits have made a mobile payment in-store
- Japanese bank eyes facial recognition
- IHG to accept Alipay in hotels worldwide
- NFC Ring circles the globe