Tablet enclosure specialist Lilitab is to unveil an iPad-based kiosk, aimed at retailers, hotels, restaurants and event organisers, at TechCrunch Disrupt next month. The kiosk comes with the ability to add NFC as an option.
- Mastercard planning to become a PSP in China
- PBOC working to regulate QR code mobile payments in China
- Scotiabank gives Apple Pay users 10% cashback
- PayPal to roll out NFC mobile payments across the US through Visa deal
- White paper advises banks on launching Android-based mobile payment services