Rohde & Schwartz has released a software package that allows its range of oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers to be used to measure and analyse NFC radio signals. The company’s R&S FS-K112PC software tool measures and displays detailed information about NFC signals from polling and listening devices and works with NFC-A, NFC-B and NFC-C (Felica) protocols.
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company
- NFC technology report available for free download
- iPad to get Apple Pay support?
- eBay to spin off PayPal as a separate company in 2015