Rohde & Schwartz has released a software package that allows its range of oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers to be used to measure and analyse NFC radio signals. The company’s R&S FS-K112PC software tool measures and displays detailed information about NFC signals from polling and listening devices and works with NFC-A, NFC-B and NFC-C (Felica) protocols.
- One in five US mobile phone users made a mobile payment in 2014
- NFC wristbands to help swimmers track performance
- TEB to roll out HCE payments in Turkey
- Jameson serves up 25,000 NFC stubby holders
- ANZ to add HCE payments to mobile banking app