Cisco is now shipping the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750, a WiFi router that allows users to connect to a home network by tapping their NFC phone to a SimpleTap card which ships with the device. The NFC functionality is delivered via the company’s recently introduced Cisco Connect Cloud software platform.
- 600m mobile devices to include biometrics by 2021
- ANZ could offer mortgages through Apple Pay
- Mastercard and Verifone unveil Instalments payments app
- Austrian bank deploys NFC-ready ATMs
- Apple Pay launches in Spain