Cisco is now shipping the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router AC 1750, a WiFi router that allows users to connect to a home network by tapping their NFC phone to a SimpleTap card which ships with the device. The NFC functionality is delivered via the company’s recently introduced Cisco Connect Cloud software platform.
- Aramark and Tapingo take mobile payments to 25 US universities
- Chevron to offer NFC mobile payments at the pump
- Vein recognition market to grow 27% a year
- Moo launches range of NFC business cards
- DART to implement NFC fare payment system