Canada’s first commercial NFC payments service is set to launch on 15 October, according to documents seen by Mobile Syrup. Rogers and CIBC bank’s new “Suretap” service will launch with support for BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 NFC phones, the Canadian mobile news site reports.
- UK consumers eye up iris scanning for banking biometrics
- LG to develop its own MST technology?
- Samsung Pay set to go live in Canada?
- NXP to be bought by Qualcomm in US$47bn deal
- NFC to lead sharp rise in global smart packaging market