Isis is to launch its NFC-based payments system in two test markets on Monday, the US carrier-owned venture has confirmed. “Isis will be launching in Austin and Salt Lake City on October 22,” says head of marketing Jaymee Johnson. “By year end, as many as 20 Isis Ready handsets are expected to be in market. We look forward to sharing more details on October 22.”
- Optus expands NFC payments to prepaid customers
- ICICI Bank launches mVisa mobile payments
- Barclays to support Apple Pay from early 2016?
- Starbucks, KFC and Chili’s to support Apple Pay
- Tangerine tests facial recognition