C-Sam and Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) have expanded availability of their joint NFC mobile wallet solution, available in Japan since July, to more than 30 countries across the Asia-Pacific region. The solution combines DNP’s NFC TSM technology with C-Sam’s Mobile Transaction Platform.
- TfL tests NFC for London Underground ticket payments
- SIMalliance reports 159% growth in NFC SIM shipments
- Bank develops NFC suit that lets customers pay by swiping a sleeve
- PayPal takes another look at NFC
- NFC Forum updates specs with support for pairing at a distance