C-Sam and Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) have expanded availability of their joint NFC mobile wallet solution, available in Japan since July, to more than 30 countries across the Asia-Pacific region. The solution combines DNP’s NFC TSM technology with C-Sam’s Mobile Transaction Platform.
- Transport for the North set to trial HCE for travel payments
- Japanese government to trial biometrics
- Sarine to add NFC to share details on diamonds and gemstones
- WhatsApp tests NFC for group invites
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes