C-Sam and Dai Nippon Printing (DNP) have expanded availability of their joint NFC mobile wallet solution, available in Japan since July, to more than 30 countries across the Asia-Pacific region. The solution combines DNP’s NFC TSM technology with C-Sam’s Mobile Transaction Platform.
- ING Direct allows donations with Android Pay
- Apple says NFC access “not open to negotiation with any bank”
- Xiaomi to launch Mi Pay on 1 September
- Malibu equips 40,000 bottles with NFC tags for UK pilot
- ANZ adds Mastercard support to Apple Pay