Car maker Audi has signed a strategic partnership deal with NXP that will see the two companies working on eight areas of automotive innovation, including NFC, Car-to-X communications, telematics and high-voltage controls for electric vehicles.
- RapidNFC examines iPhone 6 tag reading issue
- Apple falls out with PayPal over Samsung deal
- KLM uses Bluetooth beacons to help passengers navigate Schiphol Airport
- Uber runs NFC marketing campaign in London pubs and clubs
- Transcript: eBay CEO John Donahoe discusses the future of PayPal as an independent company