Car maker Audi has signed a strategic partnership deal with NXP that will see the two companies working on eight areas of automotive innovation, including NFC, Car-to-X communications, telematics and high-voltage controls for electric vehicles.
- Join NFC World and Gemalto to learn how to develop a successful mobile payments roadmap
- Oxigen Wallet loyalty program partnership
- Half of Brits expect to replace cash with new technologies
- Wienerschnitzel launches mobile payment and loyalty app
- CaixaBank launches HCE mobile payments app