Samsung reports that it has shipped 5m Galaxy Note II "phablets" over the last 60 days. The NFC enabled device is essentially a larger version of the Korean phone maker's hugely successful Galaxy S III which, the company revealed earlier this month, has shipped more than 30m units since its launch in May.
- Narvesen expands NFC loyalty across Latvia
- Survey reveals demand for contactless and NFC payments in Dubai
- NFC phone for care workers goes worldwide
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing