DeviceFidelity's NFC mobile wallet solution is now available at MetroPCS stores in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Moneto Android kit is based on a prepaid MasterCard account and uses an NFC-enabled microSD card to add PayPass-compatible contactless payment to Android phones "whether or not they are carried by MetroPCS". Instant rewards and cash back offers have now also been added to the service.
- NFC stickers impress retailers at Sydney show
- UL gets EMVCo accreditation for mobile payments testing
- JanSport runs NFC outdoor ads in New York
- Dubai shopping mall to launch NFC and Bluetooth mobile loyalty program
- C-Sam speeds NFC development with applets and testing services