India-based mobile phone maker Karbonn is to introduce mobile phones and tablets with NFC capabilities in 2013. “We are planning to focus on LTE and NFC technologies as we believe these are the next frontiers of technology where the real growth is,” a company spokesman has told The Mobile Indian.
- Samsung Pay gets new features and gives away $100,000 in prizes
- NXP rebrands Mifare SDK as TapLinx
- FCC authorizes mysterious Apple product
- Android Pay users get free London travel and coffee
- Gemalto and BankAxept to simplify mobile payments for Norwegian banks