India-based mobile phone maker Karbonn is to introduce mobile phones and tablets with NFC capabilities in 2013. “We are planning to focus on LTE and NFC technologies as we believe these are the next frontiers of technology where the real growth is,” a company spokesman has told The Mobile Indian.
- Alipay expands across Europe after deals with major banks and payment providers
- Android Pay offers Christmas rewards
- Loyalty and gifts added to Apple Pay
- Amazon Go store will let customers shop and go without checkout queues
- Join us on Thursday for HCE mobile payments webinar